How to get a library card
Library card are free to residents of Santaquin City. Non-residents may obtain a card by paying a fee of $35 a year.
You must provide the following:
- Photo Identification - Picture ID issued by government, school, or employer.
- Proof of Santaquin Address (If photo ID does not have your current address) - A document bearing the applicant's name and current address.
Examples of Proof of Address:
- Rent Receipt/Contract
- Mail postmarked within the last three months
- Utility bill
- Preprinted checks
Present all Information at the Circulation Desk.
Note: Children under the age of 18 may obtain their own library card. An application is required. However, the parent/guardian must be present and in possession of a Santaquin City Library Card or proof of address.
Library Cardholders are Responsible for:
- All materials, fines, and fees charged to their library card, regardless of who uses it, until it is reported lost or stolen
- All transactions on any card belonging to persons for whom they are legally responsible
- All losses and/or damages to library materials checked out on this card
- Prompt payment of any changes incurred
- Prompt notification of any change of address, phone number, or email address
- Immediate notification of missing card
For Your Protection
- Never loan your card
- Report missing cards immediately by calling 801-754-3030