Elections & Voting





Santaquin City will be holding a Municipal Election in November 2019. At this time there will be three 4-year Council seats vacant. The filing period will be June 3rd through June 7th, 2019. Those interested must file in person with the City Recorder during this time frame. There may be a filing fee required at the time of “Declaration of Candidacy”.

All questions may be directed to Susan B. Farnsworth, MMC, 801-754-1904 during regular business hours.

General election information is found at vote.utah.gov. Utah County will be administering a mail-in ballot. However, the Santaquin City Offices will also be used as the only polling place for both the Primary and General Elections. The City Offices are located at 275 W Main, Santaquin, UT.

Published in the Payson Chronicle the week of April 8, 2019 on the Utah Public Notice Website, and at www.santaquin.org.


June 2019 List of Declared Candidacy

Kody Curtis - Declaration of Candidacy
Jennifer S. Bowman - Declaration of Candidacy
William Morgan - Declaration of Candidacy
Lynn Mecham - Declaration of Candidacy
Jordan G. Wood - Declaration of Candidacy
Micheal David Weight - Declaration of Candidacy
Douglas J. Rohbock - Declaration of Candidacy
Denise Prue Rohbock - Declaration of Candidacy
David Hathaway - Declaration of Candidacy
Jessica Tolman - Declaration of Candidacy

2019 Santaquin City Council Candidate Information

Candidate #1
Curtis, Kody
1353 Maple Circle
    Candidate #6
Weight, Mike
567 Summit Trails
Candidate #2
Bowman, Jennifer
51 E 780 S
     Candidate #7
Rohbock, Douglas J.
209 E Main Street
Candidate #3
Morgan, William (Bill)
85 E Main
  Candidate #8
Rohbock, Denise Prue
209 E Main Street
Candidate #4
Mecham, Lynn
410 E 400 N
  Candidate #9
Hathaway, David
265 E Main
Candidate #5
Wood, Jordan
452 W 760 N
  Candidate #10
Tolman, Jessica
809 Crest Dale Lane


Sample Ballot




Utah County Elections
Statewide Registered Voter Website
Voting Precinct Map



Find Out if You Are Registered

You may check your voter registration online by clicking here. 

How to Register to Vote

You MAY now be eligible to register to vote online The new State database draws your information from your driver's license, so your correct home address must be listed on your license in order to qualify. Click here if you qualify.

(click here to see Utah County's Voter Registration FAQ)

(click here to see the State's Voter Registration FAQ)

Qualified individuals need to fill out a registration form and submit it to the Utah County Clerk’s office. Have the form postmarked 20 days before an election to be eligible to vote in that election.

Where to Find Voter Registration Forms

You can find the forms for voter registration at:

  • The Utah County Clerk, Election's Office, located at 100 East Center Street, Room 3600, Provo, UT 84606
  • Copy the form from either the QwestDex or the Provo-Orem directories.
  • At the Santaquin City Recorder’s office.
  • Mail Voter Registration Form to Utah County Clerk, Election's Office, located at 100 East Center Street, Room 3600, Provo, UT 84606
  • State online voter registration (if you qualify)

Contact the Utah County Elections Office at (801) 851-8000 for more information regarding voter registration.

What are the requirements to run for municipal office?

Must be:

  • 18 years old
  • A US citizen
  • A registered voter
  • A resident of Santaquin (or a recently annexed area) for twelve consecutive months prior to the election.

Any mentally incompetent person, or any person convicted of a felony, or any person convicted of treason or a crime against the elective franchise may not hold office in this state until the right to vote or hold elective office is restored as provided by statute.

To view the Notice to Public click here

How do I know when it is a Municipal Election or County Election?

Municipal Elections are held on the odd numbered years. County Elections are held on the even numbered years. 

Is there a filing fee?

There may be a filing fee required at the time of Declaration of Candidacy.

How do I know what is legal when campaigning?

A candidate’s guide will be provided upon filing, and there will be additional training scheduled after the filing period is over.

How can I help with the election?

If you would like to help, there are various opportunities to be a Poll Worker for the City Municipal Election. To apply call the Recorder's Office at 801-754-3211 ext.204 for more information.

What is Valid Voter Identification?

"Valid voter identification" means:

  • A form of identification that bears the name and photograph of the voter which may include:
    • A currently valid Utah driver license
    • A currently valid identification card that is issued by:
      • the state; or
      • a branch, department, or agency of the United States;
  • A currently valid Utah permit to carry a concealed weapon;
  • A currently valid United States passport; or
  • A currently valid United States military identification card;
  • One of the following identification cards, whether or not the card includes a photograph of the voter:
    • A valid tribal identification card;
    • A Bureau of Indian Affairs card; or
    • A tribal treaty card; or
  • Two forms of identification not listed under Subsection (75)(a) or (b) but that bear the name of the voter and provide evidence that the voter resides in the voting precinct, which may include:
    • A current utility bill or a legible copy thereof, dated within the 90 days before the election;
    • A bank or other financial account statement, or a legible copy thereof;
    • A certified birth certificate;
    • A valid Social Security card;
    • A check issued by the state or the federal government or a legible copy thereof;
    • A paycheck from the voter's employer, or a legible copy thereof;
    • A currently valid Utah hunting or fishing license;
    • Certified naturalization documentation;
    • A currently valid license issued by an authorized agency of the United States;
    • A certified copy of court records showing the voter's adoption or name change;
    • A valid Medicaid card, Medicare card, or Electronic Benefits Transfer Card;
    • A currently valid identification card issued by:
      • A local government within the state;
      • An employer for an employee; or
      • A college, university, technical school, or professional school located within the state; or
  • A current Utah vehicle registration.
View Our Cemetery Services